INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING GECKO FARM
WE SHIP TO EVERY HAMM, GERMANY SHOW!
We offer International Shipping to all Terraristika Reptile Shows in Hamm, Germany which occurs four times a year in March, June, September and December. We have been successfully shipping our animals to September show before . All animals are guaranteed to arrive alive and in good condition upon pickup. If you are interested in placing an order, please contact us for more information. Below are some general guidelines:
• All orders must be paid in full and clear at least two weeks prior to each show date. No exceptions. If payment is not received prior to shipping all monies paid will become immediately void and non-refundable.
• All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued if you need to cancel your order for any reason.
• All payments to Gecko Farm are to be made in US Dollars and Euro Dollar only.
• You may arrange for a friend or carrier to receive your order for you with prior notice. However, we cannot be held responsible for them.
• There is a flat rate of 50 Euros per animal to be paid at pickup at the show when you receive your order.
• There will be an additional $65 shipping charge if we are not already planning a shipment for the current show. If shipping is paid and we have a large enough shipment scheduled, we will refund you your $65 shipping charge. Please contact us for more information. The 50 Euros fee per animal will still apply at pickup.
ADDITIONAL EXPORT OPTIONS
We guarantee Live Arrival and health of all animals shipped to any export/broker of your choice. However, after arrival our health guarantees are waived. We cannot be held responsible for any mishaps that may occur that are beyond our control. If there is a problem with any of our animals your export/broker will be responsible for shipping the animals back to us in a timely fashion at your or their expense in order for us to grant you a refund on your order. By placing a deposit or paying for an order you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.